Saturday, October 4, 2014

Green and ... 2 Looks

I had green and pink polish bottles side by side on my table and I thought they look cute together.


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Navigate Her (light green) and Essie I Am Strong (pink). For stamping, I used a design from MoYou London Pro Collection 08 with Mundo de Unas stamping polish 25. After that, I felt like a little gold, so placed a few gold dots on design with OPI Love. Angel. Music. Baby. 


I wore like this for a few days and the pink started to bother me a little... Maybe a bit too pink? Too cute?? Mmm... I guess when I saw the bottle of this polish, I thought the color was more deeper... Not quite this pink... Well, I decided to repaint the pink nails with different color!


Here comes Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Expresso! In the pictures, it looks red but it definitely has pink in it. It is deep dusty mauvey color. Quite unique. 

I like this look! So I enjoyed wearing this look for the rest of the week. :)

Which look do you like better? Do you switch up some colors to change the look of your manicure?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment