Saturday, September 27, 2014

School of Fish!

I played with OPI Sheer Tints once before here. I haven't had much chance then but here is another look I created for this week!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Floaties (peach), OPI Alcatraz Rock (dark purple liquid sand), and OPI My Vampire Is Buff (creamy white). I stamped over white nails with fish design from MoYou London Sailor Collection 04. I used Konad Black Pearl stamping polish. Then I used OPI Sheer Tints to swipe little colors on fish for colorful look!


I really like how it came out. The fish in various colors are so cute! 


I also like the combination of Alcatraz Rock and Floaties together. I should use them togheter again sometime. 


Have you experimented with OPI Sheer Tints? 

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment