Saturday, September 13, 2014

Lily Anna Plates Review!

I finally got my first Lily Anna plates! I was eyeing on these plates for some time now but getting them all the way from Australia prevented me from ordering for a while. 


I bought Lily Anna 03 & 08. 


I actually bought these from Nail Polish Canada as they had great sale price recently for Bundle Monster and Pueen plates, which I posted here. It was a pleasant surprise to find out Nail Polish Canada carries Lily Anna and Messy Mansion plates! No more waiting for weeks and no shipping cost!


For this look, I first painted my nails with OPI My Vampire Is Buff, Ceramic Glaze Skinny Jeans, and Essie Sunday Funday. I stamped a couple of designs from Lily Anna plate 08 using Ceramic Glaze Skinny Jeans as stamping polish. 


My right hand with slight variation. 


Lily Anna plates are well etched and I can get great transfers of images everytime. The designs are beautiful and I think they are a little more grown up!

Do you have any Lily Anna plates? What is your opinion on them?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment