Saturday, September 20, 2014

Dragonflies with Lily Anna 03!

I am still excited about my Lily Anna plates! This time I used dragonfly design from plate 03.


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Mint Candy Apple (light blue), Essie Bobbing For Baubles (navy) and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pearl Up (white jelly). I stamped the dragonfly image from Lily Anna plate 03 with Color Club Harp On It (holographic) on navy nails and used Essie Bobbing For Baubles on white nails. I also wanted to try jelly sandwich method, so I painted light coat of jelly polish on top of stamping for white nails. It gives softer grey on white look instead of stark black and white. 


The holographic stamping is so pretty but it's very hard to picture it. It gives rainbows of colors! 


I wish I can capture the holo effect better...


Do you like holographic stamping? Have you tried jelly sandwich method?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment