Saturday, June 20, 2015

Essie Chillato and Petal Pusher

I love love love Essie Chillato and I can't keep my hands off it! You can see other looks I did here and here. And keep tuned because there will be more to come. 


I like Essie polish to begin with but recently they are coming out with even greater colors! Here, I paired my beloved Chillato with another one of my favorites, Petal Pusher. 


For this look, I painted my nails with Essie Chillato (pale yellow) and Essie Petal Pusher (dusty medium grey). I stamped flower and key designs from Bundle Monster plate BM-701, with Mundo De Unas #12 and Essie Petal Pusher as stamping polish. 


I love how the color combination of these two work. And Petal Pusher is so pigmented that I can use it as stamping polish! 


I am debating if I should get a back-up bottle of Chillato because I just love it so much... I hope Essie will make it into their permanent collection so that I never have to worry about running out! I think it's about time they include yellow in their staples, don't you think?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment