Saturday, June 13, 2015

I Like Birds Just In Case You Haven't Noticed...

I love birds... I don't have them as pets but I like bird patterns and things that are birds.


You can see other bird nails I did here and here. For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Salt Water Happy. I used the direct decal method to stamp the birds, using Bundle Monster plate BM-607. I used Konad White for the outline and used Nubar Spotlight, Ceramic Glaze My Skinny Jeans, and Essie Mezmerised to fill in birds. 


I started to use the direct decal method recently and this makes things a lot easier! I used to make decals and placed them on nails like here. But I found out you can actually stamp the decal directly on your nails after coloring in. I will post a tutorial soon. 


It is rather subtle look and I think I could have probably stamped on all nails. It would look like bird printed fabric or something... I would buy it if there is a dress made of this pattern!


Are you a bird person? Do you wear bird nails?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment