Saturday, February 6, 2016

OPI Hello Kitty Mini Set Review!

This look is a bit too sweet for my taste to be honest. But if you do a review of Hello Kitty nail polish, you must match the look, right?


I wasn't planning to get this collection but when I saw this mini set at my local Winners, I couldn't resist! It's so cute!


It even came with a nail art tool, which is a dotting tool on one side and a skinny brush of the other side! 


I used 4 colors out of 5 for my nail look. I painted one nail with OPI Milk Bottle (white), one nail with OPI 5 Apples Tall (red), and the rest with OPI Let's Be Friends! (pale pink). I used heart design from Pueen 41 and stamped on my white nail. I used OPI Never Have Too Mani Friends! (black) as stamping polish. I used a dotting tool to put pale pink dots on red nails, using OPI Let's Be Friends! 


On the back of the box, there are a couple of nail look suggestions and there are some great easy nail art tutorials on OPI website at opi.com/hellokitty if you want to check it out. 


The 4 colors I used were all pretty well pigmented. Two coats gave decent coverage. The black one was even good enough for stamping! Interestingly, the white polish, Milk Bottle, seems to be only available to purchase in this mini set. As far as I know, you can't even get this as an individual bottle. It's a bit strange because this polish is used in many of the tutorials in the OPI website. I'm pretty sure you can just use any white polish though... 


In my honest opinion, I don't find these colors to be anything special. But if you are a Hello Kitty fan, this is a very cute set that gives you all the colors and the tool you need for Hello Kitty nail art!

Did you get any of Hello Kitty polish?

Love,

Little Dot






No comments:

Post a Comment