Saturday, February 27, 2016

OPI New Orleans Mini Set Review!

The weather is getting nicer and the days are getting longer for sure, but we are still experiencing yo-yo climate here in our area. One day spring and one day snow storm! Oh well, you can just dream spring/summer time with OPI New Orleans collection!


I bought a mini set, which contains 4 colors; Got Myself into a Jam-balaya (coral pink), Take a Right on Bourbon (warm metallic pewter), I'm Sooo Swamped! (green), Show Us Your Tips! (periwinkle shimmer).


Nice spring tones! 


For this look, I first painted my nails with OPI Got Myself into a Jam-balaya (coral pink) and OPI I'm Sooo Swamped! (green). I used a leaf design from Bundle Monster plate BM-XL116, using OPI Love. Angel. Music. Baby. (gold) as stamping polish. 


I think this green might be just what I need for St. Patrick's Day nails! 


Have you tried any colors from OPI New Orleans collection? What is your favorite color?

Love,

Little Dot





No comments:

Post a Comment