Saturday, February 13, 2016

Gold Hearts, Navy, and Hot Pink!

This is probably the closest I can get for my Valentine's nails! I can't do it too sweet!


The color inspiration came from this pen my beloved daughter gave me for Christmas!


I don't wear too much pink so I was looking through my polish stock for hot pink. And I found this pink, Hey Baby, in OPI Gwen Stefani mini set. There was also good stamping gold polish, Love. Angel. Music. Baby. in this set, so I was good to go!


For this look, I first pained my nails with OPI Hey Baby (hot pink), China Glaze History of the World (navy), and OPI Love. Angel. Music. Baby. (Gold). I stamped heart pattern design from Pueen 29, using OPI Love. Angel. Music. Baby. as stamping polish. 


China Glaze History of the World is my favorite navy polish. I don't really know other navy polish that actually looks navy rather than black... If you know any, please let me know!


Have a happy Valentine's Day!

Love,

Little Dot





No comments:

Post a Comment