Saturday, February 20, 2016

Lace Mani!

Negative space manis have been going around for quite some time now. This is a sort of my take on it. 


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Stylenomics (dark green black) and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Dune (baige nude). I used a lace design from Bundle Monster plate BM-618 to stamp, using Mundo de Unas stamping polish 02. 


A little change of pace from pink and red Valentine themed nails I had for the last few weeks, I think. 


My nails are doing pretty good this winter thanks to milder weather but I still have a little peeling tips on some nails. Covering them with the nude shade is a good way to go if you are not totally comfortable going nude nails! 


Have you tried negative space manis or lace manis?

Love,

Little Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment