Saturday, March 7, 2015

Bundle Monster Secret Garden Review!

I got Bundle Monster Secret Garden plates recently and I am very very happy with the product!!


These are buffet style, which means each plate has etching on entire surface as continuous design. There are quite a few companies make these type of plates but this is the first buffet style from Bundle Monster. And they did very well! The part I love the most is that they made the design smaller/finer so that they are very usable for small nails like mine! It is also great for large nails because the design spreads out quite large area. 


Here you can see the design size comparison with Pueen Buffet plate. 



And here is another example. See how much smaller/finer the designs are on Bundle Monster plates? They fit a lot better on my nails! 


I used BM-718 for this look! I first painted my nails with Essie Spun In Luxe (cashmere matte black). I stamped butterflies from Bundle Monster plate BM-718 with Mundo de Unas stamping polish 42. I applied HK Girl top coat and mattified the look with NYC matte top coat on top.  


I tested all the plates on paper and they transferred great without any issues. Even very fine lines transferred perfectly! 




The theme of this set is floral and garden as the name Secret Garden set suggests. Because I have quite a few floral plates already (and you get to the point of being picky when you have so many design plates...), I hesitated a bit before ordering, but I'm so glad I decided to get it. The set has good mixtures of designs from cute animals (a fawn, a headgehog, squirrels, bunnies, a duck, and kittens!) to a hula girl, and of course, tons of florals!

You can order this set from Bundle Monster site here and you can use prome code JOLLY2014 to get 15% off until March 31, 2015. 

Did you get this set? Which design is your favorite?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment