Saturday, March 21, 2015

Modern Art in the City!

Let me show you what my beloved daughter did for me!


She did my nails beautifully! According to her, she wanted to create a feel of modern art and a bit of industrial theme. The end result - very sophisticated grown-up look!! I loooove it!!!


For this look, she first painted my nails with Essie Stylenomics (greenish black) and OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts (grey). She used Bundle Monster plate BM-414 and stamped the city skyscraper with Essie Stylenomics and the pattern with Essie Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low (silver gold). 


She changed up the color for my right hand. Excellent job with stamping the city skyscraper straight!


It was really nice to be pampered and having my nails done by my beloved daughter! 

Do you like the modern art look on your nails?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment