Saturday, March 28, 2015

Robots in Love!

Do you know about my other obsession?? I like buying cute iphone cases. And I like matching my nails to them! You can see the examples herehere, and here.


I bought this case a while ago just before the Valentine's day and I thought it was cute!!! However... it didn't look cute once I put it on my phone...


I thought the heart would cover the apple and also you can see the writing at the lower part of phone, that is not so nice looking... 


It had the potential to look cute if my phone was black or if it wasn't transparent... Maybe... (I just put it over my black iphone 4 to see what it could look like...)


My iphone case was a fail but at least, I got an inspiration for my nail design! For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Dress To Kilt (red) and Essie Urban Jungle (off white). I stamped a robot design from Bundle Monster plate BM-415 and a heart from BM-411 with OPI What's Your Point-settia? (red).  I painted over the heart with OPI Red Fingers & Mistletoes to give a little shimmer. 


Do you like matching your nails to your phone case? Or am I the only crazy one??

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment