Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Easter!

It's Easter time! I did my nails quickly while my turkey is in the oven.


I bought this Bundle Monster plate BM-302 just for the bunny out of an egg design! I think it's soooo cute!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Cocktail Bling (blue grey) and Essie Just Stitched (pale pink). I stamped the bunny design, using BM-302 and Konad white stamping polish. I added a few silver gold dots in the center of flowers with Essie Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low, using a dotting tool. I also used BM-710, BM-714, and BM-724 for various designs on other nails. 


My right hand with slightly different designs. 


I'm not sure if I like the overall look but this will do for our busy Easter weekend. 

Have a lovely weekend!!

Love,

Little Dot and Easter Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment