Saturday, April 11, 2015

Pink and Inked!

I used to be a pink person. I had a lot of clothes, accessories, etc. that were various shades of pink. Now, though, I came out of pink phase and hardly wear pink clothing... Age, perhaps?! 

I have a few pink polish but I wear them rarely. A lot of times, I feel they look too sweet to me. Like too much sugar icing feeling... So, I had to add a touch of salt (edgy look) to make it less sugary. 


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Romper Room (pale pink). I stamped one of floral design from Messy Mansion Lead Light Lacquer plate A03 with Konad Black Pearl stamping polish. 


I just used this same design a few weeks ago and I don't usually like to repeat the same pattern too often. But I wanted a design with very fine lines and I felt this design would work the best. 


And I like the effect of sweet and edgy look. This, I can wear!


And this pale pink somewhat grew on me. I had this polish in Essie Spring collection mini set from last year. And being pink, I thought I might not use it at all. You never know... I might use it often from now on!

Are you a pink person? How often do you wear pink polish?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment