Saturday, April 25, 2015

Comfy In Cashmere!

I did the review of Essie Cashmere Matte collection a while ago here. This is a look I created using Comfy In Cashmere!


I almost passed on this color because it didn't look that special in a bottle... But my beloved wise daughter said, "YOLO!" So, I bought it as well as the other 3 colors from this collection, Coat Couture, Spun In Luxe, and Just Stiched. I'm glad I got it. Once I put it on my nails, wow, I just love the gentle smoky mauve color! It has blue shimmer that is quite noticeable and matte finish is gorgeous!


For this look, I first paired my nails with Essie Comfy In Cashmere (2 coats over base coat). I stampted a floral design from Bundle Monster plate BM-715 with Konad white stamping polish. I left it without top coat for the matte look. 


I don't know if you can see the true color from pictures. It is not brown. It's more purplish in real life. 


Do you see the blue shimmer? LOVELY!!

Have you tried this color yet? Do you like matte finish?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment