Saturday, March 5, 2016

Trip Around The World - India!

If you remember, I started my "Trip Around The World" design theme long time ago. Here is my Indian nail look!


I purchased Essie 2016 Resort mini set recently. This collection is inspired by India and the polish I really wanted to get was Taj-ma-haul. This earthy orange color is so unique!


Obviously, I needed to do an Indian inspired look!


For this look, first I painted my nails with Essie Taj-ma-haul (earthy orange). I used one of the designs from MoYou London plate Explorer Collection 03 for stamping. I used my go-to gold foil polish, Nails Inc. Chelsea Bridge Road as stamping polish. 


I like the simplicity of this nail look. I just wanted to enjoy the color of the unique orange and complimented the look with henna design!


If you want to see my other posts on "Trip Around The World" theme, check here and here!

Love,

Little Dot






No comments:

Post a Comment