Saturday, March 12, 2016

Cosette Clear Stamper Review!

I purchased this clear stamper from Cosette Nail Shop after reading a review from Chitchat Nails. And here are some of my thoughts on this product!


I have been using this stamper for the last few weeks. It is a great tool when you require a precise placement of a design. So something like small images that you want to place in a particular area of your nails or double stamping. When I do plaid nails, I usually double stamp with two different colors. So I know I would be using this stamper for sure! Also, it is handy for Direct Decal Method because you can actually see what the decal would look like before stamping!


The one I bought is called "Crystal C-Thru Stamper with Cap" and as you see, it comes with a cap and a scraper. The cap is great because you can protect the head and keep it clear of dust particles! The stamper head is nice and squishy. The other thing I like about this stamper is the fact the bottom is flat. This makes it easier if you want to add color to it for direct decal method


Now here are some potential issues. This is a view from the top as you may be approaching your nail from above. You can see where you are going but it looks like magnifying view. I found myself having some trouble judging the distance between the stamper head and the nail surface maybe due to this distorted view. I learned to stamp aligning the image by placing the stamper and nails like this in the past. 


So you have to re-learn the way a bit. I will probably stamp the way I have been doing for most of the time (because I became pretty good at aligning images this way!) and use this stamper for when the precise placement is called for. 


The other thing I noticed was it sometimes doesn't pick up clear images. I find it better if you roll your stamper lightly to pick up images. Some learning curves here. 


Overall, I think this is a great stamper to have around. Certainly, this little tool will make nail stamping a lot easier. You can order this stamper from cosettenailshop.storenvy.com

Have you tried this stamper? What is your thought?

Love,

Little Dot














No comments:

Post a Comment