Saturday, March 26, 2016

Happy Easter! - Essie Resort 2016 Mini Set Review!

Happy Easter! Here is my pastel green Easter nails! As I mentioned in my previous post here, I'm in Green mode! But this time, it is soft green, perfect for Easter time!


I bought this Essie Resort 2016 mini set recently. 


I was particularly drawn to the unique orange shade, Taj-ma-haul. You can see my post here for the India inspired design. I only used Taj-ma-haul (orange) and Going Guru (soft green) so far, but they are both great cream polish!


For this look, first I painted my nails with Essie Going Guru (pale green). I used Bundle Monster plate BM-XL116 with Konad white stamping polish and used Direct Decal Method to stamp on accent nails. I used China Glaze History of the World (navy) to add color to the design before stamping. 


The colors in this collection might not be unique except Taj-ma-haul, but I find the coverage to be excellent. Just two coats and it's complete opaque for me. For light green, that's a bonus!


Have a nice Easter!

Love,

Little Dot








No comments:

Post a Comment