Saturday, January 30, 2016

Stripes and Hearts!

This might be a good nail design for Valentine's day!


It took quite a long time to do this nail look! While cleaning all 10 fingers after stamping stripes, I was thinking, " this is why I hardly ever stamp on all of my nails!" Yup. The cleaning can take a while, just so you know. 


For this look, I first painted my nails with OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI (greyish white). I used the stripe design from Bundle Monster plate BM-411. I didn't have any plate that had horizontal stripes so I used the vertical one but stamped sideways. (It only works if you have shorter nail length!) The stamping polish I used was Mundo de Unas 2. After stamping stripes, I used heart design from the same plate BM-411 to do the direct decal method on a few on my nails. The reason for the direct decal method was the original heart design is not a solid one and I wanted the solid heart and also the design had to be very well pigmented not to show black stripes underneath. So yes, this look took a loooong time to achieve!


My inspiration? My new morning cup!


Even though it took a long time for this design, I got quite a few compliments!

What do you think of stripes and hearts together?

Love,

Little Dot






No comments:

Post a Comment