Friday, January 1, 2016

Winter Chevrons!

Happy New Year! This Winter, I find myself using more patterns than fine details for my nails. I did a plaid here. This one is a chevron design!


I used the chevron design from Bundle Monster plate BM-423. But this one is a bit problematic. Because of the thick lines of the design, it is quite difficult to have the design crisp looking. A bit fading here and there. In this case, I used gold silver polish so it is not as noticeable. But if you are using other color polish, just be aware the lines might not look perfect...


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Style Cartel (dark blue). I used Bundle Monster plate BM-423 for chevron design and Essie Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low (gold silver) as stamping polish. 


Accesorizing here with my scarf and a bracelet!


The color combination of navy and silvery gold is very elegant. I really enjoyed wearing this look for a week!

Do you like chevron designs on your nails?

Love,

Little Dot







No comments:

Post a Comment