Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you all!  Double features for special holiday post today!


This is one of the Christmas nail designs I did. Nothing too much. Just a little stamping. But simple is good!


For this look, I first painted my nails with OPI What's Your Point-settia? (red). I used Christmas ornament design from Messy Mansion MM30 and Nails Inc. Chelsea Bridge Road (gold) for stamping. I also topped non-stamped nails with a light coat of OPI Red Fingers & Mistletoes (red shimmer). 


I initially had an idea to do direct decal method to color in the ornaments but it didn't work well at the trial stage.  The metallic polish is usually very fragile and therefore very easy to lift while you try to add colors. So I gave up and decided to do simple stamping. 


And here is another Christmas design I did this year!


As you may be able to see in the background, my Christmas tree is decorated burgundy (red) and gold usually. (I actually have several different color sets of ornaments so that I can do whatever I feel like. But I tend to go back to this traditional color combination most of the time!) So I did my nails with the same color combination. Green, red, and gold!!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Vested Interest (green) and OPI Red Fingers & Mistletoes (red shimmer). I stamped the tree design from Messy Mansion plate MM30, using Nails Inc. Chelsea Bridge Road (gold).


Matchy matchy with my Christmas tree!!


I wish everyone the safe and happy holidays!

Love,

Little Dot





No comments:

Post a Comment