Saturday, December 5, 2015

Art Deco Inspired!

I told you about my shopping spree while back in this post here. One of the items I purchased was the Gatsby plate from Messy Mansion. I did this nail design inspired by the Art Deco images of this plate! 


I used two colors from China Glaze Happy Campers mini set. This mini set was such a great buy! If you want to read my review, check it out here!


For this look, I first painted my nails with China Glaze My Lodge or Yours? (dusty mauve) and China Glaze Sleeping Under the Stars (navy). I stamped a few designs from Messy Mansion plate MM45, using Nails Ink Kings Road (rose gold) as stamping polish. 


I really like the combination of colors and the rose gold stamping. Very elegant yet fun look!


Do you like Art Deco designs? 

Love,

Little Dot





No comments:

Post a Comment