Saturday, December 12, 2015

Stars and Space!

I wanted to do this design for a long time.  The inspiration comes from one of my iphone cases!


I bought this phone case long time ago. But I didn't have a chance to try this design until just recently!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Stylenomics (very dark almost black green). I used my 3 trusty chrome polishes, Sally Hansen Silver Sweep (silver), Nails Inc. Kings Road (rose gold), and Nails Inc. Chelsea Bridge Road (gold) for various size dots. I used two different size dotting tools so that I can vary the dot sizes. I also stamped a few stars on one of my nails, using Pueen plate 44. 


I enjoyed wearing this look for a week! The different color dots really shine when the light hits! 


Do you match your nails to your phone case? 

Love,

Little Dot



No comments:

Post a Comment