Saturday, January 16, 2016

Still in Plaid Mode!

I'm still in plaid mode! 


I didn't buy any winter nail polish collection so far this winter. I didn't find any color particularly appealing nor unique... So when I do my nails these days, I look into older polish collections. I used the last season OPI Nordic collection for this design. Come to think of it, I don't think I used these colors much last season. It's good to get a chance to use them finally!


For this look, I first painted my nails with OPI My Dogsled is a Hybrid (teal green) and OPI Do You Have this Color in Stock-holm? (Dark purple). I used MoYou London Hipster Collection plate 06 for plaid design and double stamped, using OPI Do You Have this Color in Stock-holm? and Essie Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low as stamping polish. 


I love the color combination and how the plaid double stamping came out! I'm also loving plaid design so much this season that I can't stop wearing them!! 


Are you into plaids? 

Love,

Little Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment