Saturday, January 9, 2016

Glamorous Tribal!

Can you be glamorous and tribal at the same time? Yes, you can!


I loved and used China Glaze Happy Campers mini set quite a bit in my recent nail designs. You can read my review here. One of the colors that I haven't had a chance to use was this Wood You Wanna? It is bronze brown shimmer polish, which I think is quite unique. It is also a good stamping polish because it is a one-coater!!


For this look, I first painted my nails with China Glaze Wood You Wanna? (bronze brown) and OPI My Vampire Is Buff (creamy white). I used a tribal design from Bundle Monster plate BM-XL116 for stamping. As I mentioned, I used Wood You Wanna? as stamping polish. 


I really like the unusual combination of tribal design and glam polish color. It is fun to try something new!


The beautiful tribal scarf in the background is a Christmas gift from my beloved daughter!

Do you experiment with tribal designs?

Love,

Little Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment