Saturday, January 23, 2016

Houndstooth!

Do you know that this is my first houndstooth nails?? Like I mentioned a few posts ago, I find myself leaning towards traditional patterns such as plaid, chevron, etc. recently!


And of course, I had to match my outfit! 


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Stylenomics (almost-black dark green) and OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI (greyish white). I used houndstooth design from MoYou London The Pro Collection plate 04 and Konad Black Pearl stamping polish. 


I thought I might repaint one of the black nails with something gold or silver like Essie Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low to dress it up a bit. But a week went by and I didn't have a chance to do so until just now on day 7! 


I was too lazy to take the polish off so just painted over the black... And appologies for slightly chipped tips of my nails... Well, at least you can see how it looks with this version!


Which version do you like? Are you a fan of houndstooth design?

Love,

Little Dot





No comments:

Post a Comment