Saturday, June 6, 2015

Pineapple!

It is fun to do twin nails with my beloved daughter!


My daughter did hers first and I followed suit! She used Essie Chilato (pale yellow) and Essie Salt Water Happy (pale blue) to paint her nails. She stamped pineapple pattern from Bundle Monster BM-713 with China Glaze History of the World. 


For my look, I first painted my nails with Nubar Spotlight (yellow) and Sally Hansen Ivory Skull (white). I stamped the leaves from Bundle Monster plate BM-711, using Essie Vested Interest as stamping polish. For pineapples, I used the direct decal method (instead of making decals and placing it on nails, stamp directly on nails after adding colors). 

I posted my love for Essie Chilato here. In search for perfect yellow, I picked up this Nubar Spotlight as well. This is my first Nubar polish. Spotlight is a little more darker yellow than Chilato. Say, more pinapple than lemon?? 


I think this is a fun look for summer. Don't you agree?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment