Saturday, May 30, 2015

Search for THE Yellow!

Every Spring/early Summer, I gravitate towards nice pale yellow colors. If I see any pale yellow polish at stores, I most likely grab them. But the right pale yellow is hard to find. They usually turn out too yellow out of the bottles... So, when I saw some leaked information about Essie Summer collection in Feb on web, I was so determined to get the bottle of Chilato! This may be THE one!!!


AND I wasn't disappointed! This is THE yellow I was waiting for!!! I don't think Essie has lots of yellow polish. At least, I don't know any. But this is so pretty... Yes it is a bit sheer and I needed 3 coats (almost 2 coater, though!), but I don't mind it because it is such lovely pale yellow. You might call it green because it is borderline lemony yellow and pale green. I still call it yellow, though. 


I love love love this color!!! I was so excited that I had to Instagram it right away!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Chilato (pale yellow) and Ciate Snow Virgin (white). I stamped a design from Bundle Monster plate BM-404, using Ceramic Glaze My Skinny Jeans as stamping polish. 


I'm certain I will be wearing this color a lot this season! Do you like pale yellow? What is your best yellow?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment