Saturday, May 16, 2015

History of the World

I recently bought China Glaze Hostory of the World. And I just love this color so much!


It is from the Giver limited collection last fall and I couldn't find it in any stores nearby. I had to order it from Nail Polish Canada! 


For this look, I first painted my nails with China Glaze History of the World (smoky navy). I stamped the floral design from Bundle Monster BM-716 with Mundo de Unas #6 stamping polish. 


I was in search of good navy polish because the other ones I have tend to be too dark that they just look like black. History of the World, I think, is definitely navy and not black. Slightly purplish but I love the smoky look of it. 


This is one of those polish that I got obsessed so much after seeing it somewhere and I couldn't rest until I had it in my hand!! Thank God for Nail Polish Canada and their fast shipping! It was at my door in 2 days :)


Do you get obsessed by certain color or polish? What is your latest obsession?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment