Saturday, May 23, 2015

Ciate Big Beauty Bus Review!

I like bargains! (Who doesn't?!) I found this Ciate Big Beauty Bus set for $8 the other day! 

The colors in this set might not be very special but I thought the bright assortments would be good to add to my collection. And 6 mini polish bottles for $8?? Why not!


I was inspired by the bright bold colors in the set. For this look, I first painted my nails with Ciate Hopscotch (bright orange) and Ciate Snow Virgin (white). I was planning to use Ciate Pool Party for stamping because it looked pretty opaque but it didn't work well. So, I used Essie Style Cartel (blue) as stamping polish. The rain drop design is from Pueen 58. 


The two colors I used had pretty good coverage. Just two coats were needed. I was impressed by Snow Virgin. White polish tends to be streaky but I found Snow Virgin to be very easy to apply. 


I don't usually do bold colors, so this is quite a bit different look for me. But I enjoyed it! Sometimes you need to go out of your comfort zone!

Have you tried Ciate polish? Do you like bold colors and designs?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment