Saturday, May 9, 2015

Spring Flowers and Cats!

There is a funny story behind this nail design. I won't tell you the story because that would be rather long introduction... But this design was inspired by a cat food packaging! And I am quite happy about how this design came out!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Petal Pusher (blue grey) and Essie Mint Candy Apple (light blue). I used Bundle Monster plate BM-723 for the leaf design. I didn't make a decal this time but after coloring the leaves with Essie The More The Merrier (green) on a stamper, I stamped it on my nails directly. And it worked great! I used Essie Petal Pusher as stamping polish and also used this color to paint a few blue flowers with a dotting tool. I added a little bit of Essie Urban Jungle (creamy white) in the Center of flowers to make them look like flowers rather than just blobs of dots!


I even added a kitty cat on my left thumb, using the same plate BM-723!


A couple more cats on my right thumb!!


I sometimes get inspirations from weird places... 


I love this look soooo much! 

What are the weirdest places you got inspirations from for your nail designs??

Love,

Little Dot


No comments:

Post a Comment