Saturday, September 6, 2014

Red Flowers

I bought quite a few image plates recently from Nail Polish Canada. They had this awesome sale of $1.49 (Canadian dollars!) for Bundle Monster and Pueen single plates!


I used this flower design for this look. When I look at this design, I get Asian feel from it somehow... Is it just me? 


For this look, I first painted my nails with OPI My Vampire Is Buff (creamy white) and OPI Innie Minnie Mightie Bow (red). I used BM-224 for the flowers and BM-225 for the Chinese character (it means "love") for stamping. I used OPI Innie Minnie Mightie Bow and Color Club Harp On It as stamping polish. 


I usually buy plates by sets because the price is better bundled that way. But I haven't bought some of older sets because I didn't think I would use a lot of designs in the sets (specially the ones contain a lot of French tip designs, which I hardly use...)  So this was the great opportunity for me to purchase the only plates I love! 


I was also very impressed by the customer service of Nail Polish Canada. A few plates I received didn't work well. I emailed them and they sent me the replacement right away! Very prompt service!


Do you get Asian feel from this look? Have you bought products from Nail Polish Canada?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment