Saturday, August 30, 2014

Cute As A Button

I am trying to enjoy summerly colors while we can. Our summer is too short!! 


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Resort Fling (coral orange), Essie Find Me An Oasis (pale blue), and Essie Cocktails & Coconuts (beige). I stamped button design from MoYou London Princess Collection 09, using Mundo de Unas stamping polish 53, 12, and 6.


I stamped the alphabet design on one of my right hand nails but the color was a bit too pale... Oh well...


I wanted to try these colors from Essie Resort Collection for a while. But maybe I should have used just two colors and not three... It looks a bit too busy, don't you think?


Have you tried these colors? Which one is your favorite from this collection?

Love,

Little Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment