Saturday, August 16, 2014

Yellow and Grey... and a Cat!

I picked up a few shades of new Sally Hansen pastel collection the other day. I particularly liked this pastel yellow!


I paired the yellow with grey and silver. And just for fun, I stamped cat paw prints!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Teeny Bikini (pastel yellow), Joe Fresh Fog (grey), and OPI It's Frosty Outside (silver liquid sand). I used my new Mundo de Unas stamping polish 1 (white) to stamp the pattern design from MoYou London Princess Collection 08. I also stamped a little cat and paw prints from Konad plate M91 using Joe Fresh Fog as stamping polish. 


You met one of my kitties before here. This look is inspired by my other kitty!


She is quite mischievous... Walking on my nails to leave her paw prints is exactly a kind of things she does...


Does your pet inspire you? 

Love,

Little Dot


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh so cute! I love the colour combination, and your kitty looks like such a troublemaker in that picture. I want kitties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Yes she is a troublemaker in the family. But we still love her!!

    ReplyDelete