Saturday, August 9, 2014

Fuchsia and Purple Swirl

I'm not usually a pink nail person but I really liked this fuchsia pink polish, Essie The Girls Are Out!


I had the bottle of Essie Full Steam Ahead next to it and I wanted to use both of them on my nails. They are both from Naughty Nautical collection and these are my dollar store finds if you read my previous post here

For this look, I painted my nails with Essie The Girls Are Out (fuchsia) and Essie Full Steam Ahead (lilac). I used the swirl design from MoYou London Princess Collection 09 with stamping polish Mundo de Unas 21. 


After wearing this look for a few days, I have decided to mattify it. It looks great!


I liked both of these looks quite a bit. Even though I usually don't wear pink polish, occasional cute girly look is acceptable. 

Do you wear pink polish often? What is your favorite pink?

Love,

Little Dot 

No comments:

Post a Comment