Saturday, October 25, 2014

Peacock Feather

A little grown-up look for you this week! 


I somehow bought a few similar polish last fall. OPI Just Spotted The Lizard, Color Club Editorial, and Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Plume. And somehow never had a chance to use any of them... I had the idea of using this color with the peacock pattern though. The color shifts of this duo chrome make me think of the peacock feather...


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Stylenomics (very dark almost black green) and OPI Just Spotted The Lizard. I stamped the large peacock design from Nailz Craze plate NC 01, using OPI Love. Angel. Music. Baby. 


For my right hand, I reversed the colors. Stamped on Just Spotted The Lizard with Konad Black Pearl stamping polish. 


I like both right and left hand versions equally!! How about you? 

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment