Saturday, October 11, 2014

Animal Prints - Giraffe!

I am not usually an animal print kind of person. I own a few animal print clothing of course (who doesn't!) but I don't wear them that often... So why animal prints this time? Well, I think it's all because of the name of the polish! I just picked up 3 shades of Essie summer 2014 collection from Target at half price. I wasn't too interested in this collection when it came out. The colors didn't look so summery to me. But now getting into cooler weather, these colors would be great for fall season. 


Names of the polish from this collection are definitely animal theme. Names like Urban Jungle, Roarrrrange, Fierce, No Fear, etc. make me think of animal print...


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Urban Jungle (off white), Essie Fierce, No Fear (brown), and OPI Love. Angel. Music. Baby (gold). I stamped a design from Bundle Monster plate BM-313, using Konad white stamping polish. I also added a couple of gold dots as an accent on one of white nails. 


I really like the combination of the colors. Somewhat muted but chic. 


Do you like animal prints? How often do you wear them?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment