Saturday, February 4, 2017

Moroccan Inspired!

This is my look for this week. I got an inspiration from David's Tea. I drink tea a lot and David's tea is one of my regular shops. They have the new cups, tea tin, etc. that are Moroccan design and I love them!


I would love to get the new cups but one look at my kitchen cupboard, I must refrain myself... Not enough space!!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Mint Candy Apple (light blue) and MoYou London Denim Jeans (navy blue). I stampted a design from Lily Anna plate 08, using Nails Inc. Chelsea Bridge Road (gold foil) as stamping polish. I used the direct decal method so that I can add light blue color to the design. 


This is the first time I used MoYou London polish for painting nails. And it was great! It was very easy to apply and one coater for sure!


Do you like this design? What inspires you for your nail design?

Love,

Little Dot






No comments:

Post a Comment