Saturday, March 11, 2017

Spring Time Yet?

We are having crazy weather. Some really beautiful Spring like days followed by snow! Are we there yet???


I did this design on the day that was a beautiful sunny warm day. Almost thought the winter was over. 


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Navigate Her (pale green) and Essie Urban Jungle (creamy white). I used a design from MoYou London Flower Power Collection 01. I first stamped with MoYou London Banana Ice (pale yellow) but the color was too subtle. So I double stamped with MoYou London Siver Fox (light grey). And I liked the result a lot!


I wish the weather continued to be nice but I guess it's not quite Spring yet because we got snow!


Hope we get the real Spring soon!

Love,

Little Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment