Saturday, May 13, 2017

Puerto Rico!

We are back from our Puerto Rico trip! We had so much fun. It was our first time there and we will definitely go back again!


This is a kind of twin design of the nails I had in Puerto Rico. I had the green version of this design which was posted in my previous post here


We traveled light so I didn't take any polish etc. on our trip. I decided to wear this look during our 10 days trip and thankfully my nails were pretty much intact (no noticeable chips or wear!) until the end of trip!


This is a bird whistle necklace I bought at the museum shop in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico!


This is another bird whistle. You put some water in it and it sounds like birds singing! 


For this look, I first painted my nails with OPI It's a Piazza Cake (orange). I used MoYou London Tropical collection plate 23 to stamp a few stripe designs, using MoYou London Sage Smoke (green) and MoYou London Banana Ice (yellow) as stamping polish.


Old San Juan was such a pretty place to visit! We walked to everywhere and had a wonderful time there. 

Have you been to Puerto Rico?

Love,

Little Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment