Saturday, June 14, 2014

Delicate and Blue

Here is the look I have for this week. Very subtle and delicate stamping. 


I attended my beloved son's graduation ceremony this week (I am so proud!) I needed to paint my nails for the occasion and chose this baby blue shade. I didn't want to stamp anything too bright, so I have decided to stamp with gold. It is almost invisible in shade but you can see the design whenever the light shines on my nails. Very delicate indeed! It is very difficult to capture this look in the pictures though... Too subtle? 


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Borrowed & Blue. For stamping, I used Nails inc. Chelsea Bridge Road (light gold) and designs from MoYou London Pro Collection 04 and 07. 


I quite like this look and hope to recreate something like this time to time. 

Do you like delicate look on your nails? 

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment