Saturday, June 28, 2014

Essie Truth or Flare!

A week off of nail polish is over!!! I couldn't wait any longer especially after getting this polish, Essie Truth or Flare!


Oooooh I love the color!! I don't think the picture does justice here. Maybe closer to the color of my pinky nail. Grayish blue. Me love!! :) :) :) 



It is kind of like jelly finish. The formula is rather watery but I just did two coats and looks great! I would be just as happy as without anything else but I stamped some designs just because I wanted to play!


Two coats of Essie Truth or Flare. Stamped with MoYou London Sailor collection 04 plate and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep as stamping polish. 




I just went kind of water theme because this polish reminds me of water with its jelly finish. Silver stamping polish goes wonderfully, matching with gray tone of Truth or Flare. I truely love this shade. I can't stop looking at it on my nails!! Yes, I'm obsessed!

Have you tried this shade? If not, YOU SHOULD GET ONE!!!

Love,

Little Dot


No comments:

Post a Comment