Saturday, July 5, 2014

Enchanted Roses

I went shopping last night for midi rings. And I bought bunch (my OCD again...) I got the inspiration for my nails from one of the rings, the one with a white rose!


I also wanted to try Butter London Cream Tea!


I first painted my nail with Butter London Cream Tea (white) and OPI L.A.M.B. (gold). I used Pueen plate 64 to stamp roses. 


I must say that it was a bit of pain painting Cream Tea... It is very sheer and I put 3 coats but maybe the 4th coat is needed if you are not stamping. My original idea was to leave a couple of nails unstamped so that I can enjoy Cream Tea alone. But after 3 coats, I have decided to stamp on all white nails!


Bonus! It matches my purse!!


My beloved daughter said to me when she looked at my nails, "That reminds me of the beauty and the beast! Belle's gold dress and the enchanted rose!" That's where I got the title for today's post! 

Do you like white and gold combination? Do you wear midi rings?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment