Saturday, July 26, 2014

Minty Green Subtleness - Absolutely Shore!

I was eyeing on Essie Absolutely Shore for a while. I probably picked it up and put it back at the store at least 4-5 times... My hesitation was based on the reviews about the application being difficult (very sheer and needs many coats, etc. ) However, my curiosity got to me and I finally bought it. And I'm glad I did!


Absolutely Shore is very pale minty green. In the picture, it looks more grey but in real life, it is very pretty pale mint. I was pleasantly surprised that the application was pretty good. Only two coats! 


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Absolutly Shore and OPI It's Frosty Outside. I stamped a few designs from MoYou London Princess Collection 08 with Konad white stamping polish. I wanted to create a look that is clean, delicate and subtle. 


I actually thought it would be more pale because many swatches I saw on other people's blogs looked very pale and almost grey-white in some pictures. On my nails, it definitely looks clean mint green and not grey. I guess it is really hard to show the true color in pictures. 


It seems I'm on pastel mood lately. I should try something more colorful next week to break the cycle. Mmm... We will see...

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment