Saturday, July 12, 2014

Fun Experiment with OPI Sheer Tints!

This is the look I created for my beloved daughter this past week. 


After stamping the designs, I decided to play with OPI Sheer Tints to see what fun things we can do!


For this look, I first painted her nails with Essie Funday Sunday (coral orange) and Essie Where's My Chauffeur (turquoise green). I stamped designs from MoYou London Pro collection 04 with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. Then I colored the flowers with OPI Sheer Tint Be Magentale With Me (pink sheer tint) and the leaves with I'm Never Amberrased (yellow sheer tint). 


We really loved the result! I am so glad that I bought the mini tint set. 


This is really a fun way to change the look of the stamped design. Because it is sheer, you don't have to be too precise with application. You could use a small nail art brush or a dotting tool but I just used the brush from the bottle directly and it was just fine. The pink sheer tint over blue base made the flowers purplish and the yellow tint over blue made the leaves light green!


We are quite happy with the result and I'm looking forward to using them for other designs!

Have you tried OPI Sheer Tints? Do you know any other fun ways to use these top coats?

Love,

Little Dot

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are beautiful and a little different! I was very much looking forward to reading about your sheer tints from your shopping post. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite fun to play with these sheer tints. I am hoping to use them more for different designs in the near future!

      Delete