Saturday, July 25, 2015

China Glaze Road Trip Travel Sized Review!

I picked up this cute mini set of China Glaze Road Trip a while ago.


This set consists of so many cute colors! I want to show you what I created with these colourful hues!


When you have a set like this, you feel like a kid with a new paint set! 


For this look, I first painted my nails with China Glaze Boho Blues. I used the direct decal method to stamp various flower designs from MoYou London Explorer Collection 03. I used pretty much all the colors from this set to color in the flowers!


This set includes the following colors; Boho Blues (light blue cream), Trip of a Lime Time (lime green cream), My Way or the Highway (teal green cream), Dashboard Dreamer (light blue shimmer), Pinking Out the Windows (pink cream), and I Brake For Colour (red/pink cream). All the colors except Dashboard Dreamer are cream and provide good coverage. Dashboard Dreamer is rather sheer with pinkish shimmer in it, which didn't show much when I used in the design. I'll be interested to see how it looks on its own.  


I have been using the direct decal method a lot recently. You can see the other designs I did, using this method here, here, and here. The tutorial will come up next week. I promise!!

Did you get any colors from China Glaze Road Trip collection? What do you think of them?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment