Saturday, July 4, 2015

Lovely Yellow!

My beloved daughter just graduated! I'm so proud of her accomplishment!! And this is the nail look I wore for the ceremony! For occasion like this, you don't want anything too much. I was almost going with just simply using one color (my favorite of the moment, Essie Chillato!) but couldn't resist the temptation to do one stamp. I really enjoyed the combination of Essie Chillato and Essie Petal Pusher here. So, I decided to go with that combination again.  


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Chillato (pale yellow) and Essie Petal Pusher (medium gray). I used Bundle Monster plate BM-716 and Mundo de Unas #12 for stamping. 


I really like the subtle design. 


I'm glad that Mundo de Unas #12 is very close color to Essie Chillato. I would love to use Essie Chillato as stamping color but it is just too sheer for that purpose. 


Do you enjoy subtle designs? 

Love,

Little Dot


No comments:

Post a Comment