Saturday, May 28, 2016

Tropical Mani!

I think the climate in our area just skips spring all together and goes into summer. Just over a week ago, there were some snow in some part and now we feel like air conditioning. Crazy, right?? Anyways, I'm right into summer with this design I am wearing this week!


I used two colors from Essie Spring collection 2016. Did I mention that I ended up buying all colors from this collection? Not because they are unique colors, but they are amazing cream colors, which are perfect as stamping polish!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Sunshine State of Mind (bright orange) and Essie Urban Jungle (off white). I used a palm leaf design from Bundle Monster plate BM-XL120 and Essie Off Tropic (dark green) as stamping polish. 


On my right hand, somehow I smudged the stamping. But I kind of like the look of  it...


How is the weather where you are? Are you ready for summer?

Love,

Little Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment