Saturday, June 4, 2016

OPI Take a Right on Bourbon

I did the review of OPI New Orleans mini set while back here. I finally had a chance to use Take a Right on Bourbon!


OPI Take a Right on Bourbon is champaine color metallic. Quite pretty on it's own. I didn't want to distract too much from this color so I kept stamping to minimum. 


For this look, I first painted my nails with OPI Take a Right on Bourbon (champaine metallic). I used designs from Bundle Monster plate BM-XL120 and Konad black stamping polish. 


Color like this tend to show brush strokes but it was alright. I think I probably like to wear this polish without any stamping to just enjoy the color. Or maybe with subtle gradient mani with light green or blue...


Have you tried OPI New Orleans collection? What is your thought?

Love,

Little Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment